- China Product Directory, B2B Trading Platform
- Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters, Importers
- China agent, purchasing agent, buying agent, Yiwu
- Manufacturers, suppliers and products in China.
- Wholesale, B2B Marketplace ECPlaza
- Manufacturers & Suppliers Directory
- Yiwu Agent Service
- Yiwu market. Yiwu agent service.
- China buying agent, sourcing agent, exporting agent, shipping agent.
- Yiwu Market Agent
- China Agent service around the world
- Lecong Furniture Market, China furniture market
- Promotional Products, Gifts, advertising items.
- Nick Bryant
- No. 52, North Jinlin RD, Niansanli Industrial Park, Yiwu, 322000, China
Beijing to Yiwu
Beijing to Yiwu
From Beijing to Yiwu
Beijing i.e. Peking, is the capital of P.R.China. Welcome to Yiwu via Beijing!
Flights from Beijing to Yiwu.
1 flight leaves from Beijing International Airport to Yiwu Airport each day:
Departure 22:05, Arrive 23:55
Full price is 1,180 RMB/economic. If you can book 2 weeks in advance, you can usually have around 50% off. But they will 50 RMB more for airport building and fuel tax.
Trains from Beijing to Yiwu.
I would recommend Beijing-Hangzhou-Yiwu route first, although this is not a direct one.#1 T31 leaves Beijing Train Station at 15:39, arrives at Hangzhou Train Station at 06:26 in next morning. 14 hours and 47 minutes.
#2 Z9 leaves Beijing Train Station at 19:26, arrives at Hangzhou Train Station at 08:17 in next morning. 13 hours and 3 minutes.
#3 D309 leaves Beijing Train Station at 21:10, arrives at Hangzhou Train Station at 08:32 in next morning. 11 hours and 22 minutes.
#4 T281/T284 leaves Beijing West Train Station at 22:30, arrives at Hangzhou Train Station at 14:49 in next afternoon. 16 hours and 19 minutes.
#5 K101/K104 leaves Beijing West Train Station at 23:20, arrives at Hangzhou Train Station at 21:13 in next evening. 21 hours and 53 minutes.
* Recommend D309, the newest fast train with good service. Around 600 RMB for a best soft bed. It’s a must try. After you arrive at Hangzhou, then there are plenty trains take you to Yiwu. It’s another 1-2 hours ride.
Finally come the direct train from Beijing to Yiwu:
K101/K104 leaves Beijing Train Station at 23:22, arrives at Hangzhou Train Station at 21:52 in next evening. 22 hours and 34 minutes.
So D309 with Beijing-Hanghou-Yiwu route is the best option with time and speed.
Buses from Beijing to Yiwu.
There are several inter province buses leave from different bus stations of Beijing for Yiwu each day.They usually leave at 13:00 in the afternoon and arrive in next early morning.
It can take up to 17 or 18 hours, and the price is around RMB 330.
Bus is still the last choice after plane and train.
Taxi Fees from Yiwu Airport, Yiwu Train Station to Yiwu City/Your Yiwu Hotel
#1 Taxi Fees from Yiwu Airport to Yiwu City/Your Yiwu Hotel: 35 RMB – 50 RMB, according to your hotel location.
#2 Taxi Fees from Yiwu Yiwu Train Station to Yiwu City/Your Yiwu Hotel: 30 RMB – 50 RMB, according to your hotel location.
We can pick up you from Yiwu airport or yiwu train station using our company car (5-seat car Mercedes Benz or 7-seat car Buick GL8 MPV). It is FREE for our customers.