- China Product Directory, B2B Trading Platform
- Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters, Importers
- China agent, purchasing agent, buying agent, Yiwu
- Manufacturers, suppliers and products in China.
- Wholesale, B2B Marketplace ECPlaza
- Manufacturers & Suppliers Directory
- Yiwu Agent Service
- Yiwu market. Yiwu agent service.
- China buying agent, sourcing agent, exporting agent, shipping agent.
- Yiwu Market Agent
- China Agent service around the world
- Lecong Furniture Market, China furniture market
- Promotional Products, Gifts, advertising items.
Hangzhou to Yiwu
Hangzhou to Yiwu
From Hangzhou Airport to Yiwu
Hangzhou is a beautiful tourist city. Welcome to Yiwu via Hangzhou!
Hangzhou to Yiwu By private car
The easiest way would be getting someone to pick you up from Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport, then a 1.5 hour’s drive to Yiwu directly. The car is 7 seat Buick GL8 MPV. The rate is 350CNY (50USD) per car.
How to go to Yiwu from Hangzhou airport to Yiwu? Best by train, or by bus?
Actually, it’s all up to your arrival time. If your time is:
#1 Between 09:30-21:00(GMT+08:00), I suggest you go to Yiwu by airport bus (RMB60, 100min). Here is the timetable:
10:20, 11:00, 11:40, 12:20, 13:00, 13:40, 14:20, 15:00, 15:40, 16:20, 17:00, 17:40, 18:30, 19:30, 20:30, 21:30.
#2 Out of 09:30-21:00(GMT+08:00), you can take a taxi (50min, around 100RMB) to Hangzhou train station (or Hangzhou east train station, according to your time), then go to Yiwu by train.
You can also share a taxi (around RMB100) to Yiwu with others, if that’s a right time. I mean there is a taxi goes to Yiwu, AND there are other people share a taxi with you.So try arriving at Hangzhou airport between 09:30-21:00(GMT+08:00) if possible.
After arriving at Yiwu, take a taxi to your hotel. Yiwu is small, so no problem.
We can pick up you from Yiwu bus station or yiwu train station using our company car (5-seat car Mercedes Benz or 7-seat car Buick GL8 MPV). It is FREE for our customers.